Is anyone booked on the February 19th cruise on the pearl

winkdogg1234

I was wondering if anyone is going on the February 19th cruise on the pearl it was going to be a private charter but now it's open the regular NCL guest I'm booked thru sixthman for the gronk cruise and they didn't give the option for the free beverage package I was wondering if anyone else is booked on the same cruise and got to pick two free perks

I was wondering if anyone is going on the February 19th cruise on the pearl it was going to be a private charter but now it's open the regular NCL guest I'm booked thru sixthman for the gronk cruise and they didn't give the option for the free beverage package I was wondering if anyone else is booked on the same cruise and got to pick two free perks

If you're booked thru sixthman you don't qualify for the perks. If you're after final payment you won't want to cancel and rebook either I suspect. Going forward, read the terms and conditions of your booking. NCL doesn't offer any perks on charter cruises.

I did locate a previous thread about the cruise, no roll call though.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2231711&highlight=gronk

Yea but this ain't a charter ship no more they open it up to regular NCL guest witch I feel bad for because they told us that the gronk people will have a special badges to get into everything and half the boat will be closed so that sucks for regular NCL guest but I'm pissed that they let everyone else get the perks and the gronk people can't they should allow us to buy it at least I would love to get the booze package