Breeze

steelrluvr

We are cruising on the Breeze in March. We have all been to Grand Turk but the other 3 ports are new to all 6 of us. We are traveling with a 10 and 6 year old. We don't scuba dive but absolutely love the beaches. Can anyone recommend excursions for Aruba, Curacao and Dom Rep

We are cruising on the Breeze in March. We have all been to Grand Turk but the other 3 ports are new to all 6 of us. We are traveling with a 10 and 6 year old. We don't scuba dive but absolutely love the beaches. Can anyone recommend excursions for Aruba, Curacao and Dom Rep

I did that same itinerary in March with a 6 and 10 year old. We loved every excursion we did.

In Aruba, we just took a bus to and from the beach. I think it was like $2/pp. I forget the name of the beach we went to but it was the one with the awesome trees

23409586574_300aff0155.jpg

In LaRomana, we took this tour: http://www.seavisbayahibe.com/saona_special_e.htm

It was a great adventure and a ton of fun.

23929685072_81bab88ab2.jpg

In Curacao, we did the Irie tour which was wonderful and a really good value for $25pp

24037896825_f77e250c0e.jpg

23670080149_ed13dd15ae.jpg

In 2014 we did the off road adventure. Our boys (then 12 and 14) had the time of their lives. My youngest who is kinda hard to please had a smile plastered on his face the entire time and the natural pool it took you to was beautiful.

The one thing to note though is it is VERY bumpy. I get motion sick and almost lost it a few times. However, I think though i would still do it again just to see the smiles and laughter coming from my kids.

We booked this tour:

http://www.proexcursionsbayahibe.com/snorkling-tours/tours/la-romana-sea-excursions-for-cruise-ships.aspx

This was clearly one of the best excursions we've ever taken. If we go back to La Romana, I'd definitely book the tour again.

I just did this itinerary end of October...its an amazing itinerary. In Aruba we did the Trike tour...if you head over to the port of call boards, you should be able to find a few threads on it that should answer all your questions. It was one of the best tours we ever did, and well worth it!

• 2 weeks later...