Lovely eyes on Independence of the Seas

I met an amazing man on Independence of the Seas (12/25/15). He has my number and I wish he would have texted me so I could tell him...I sincerely enjoyed kissing you. You have beautiful, kind eyes. I really wish we could have spent more time together. Know this will never be read but can't, at least, not try. If work ever brings you to WI, I would love to see you again.

Edited by suschristine

I met an amazing man on Independence of the Seas (12/25/15). He has my number and I wish he would have texted me so I could tell him...I sincerely enjoyed kissing you. You have beautiful, kind eyes. I really wish we could have spent more time together. Know this will never be read but can't, at least, not try. If work ever brings you to WI, I would love to see you again.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

You might try posting in your roll call too.

Why don't you have his ## ??

Well.... I'll give her credit... the first time i've seen a post like this on here before. :rolleyes:

And will probably be one of the many to get a lot of unique comments......

Especially since its from a first time poster.......

Troll?

Entertaining though.