My Elation Cruise Pictures

excitedcruiser

I hope this attachment works. These are some of the pictures from our Elation Cruise 8/28/05 to 9/4/05. This is the last 7 day cruise taken on Elation before it took over the Estacy itinerary. Any questions, let me know.

Great pix, was on the Elation March '05. Just one question, who was the Cruise Director on board? Anyone know what happened to Jorge Solano? (He was a RIOT!!!)

Our cruise director was David Holt. He told us he had only been on Elation a few weeks. During our cruise toward the end of it, he was running around crazy. We were told that as soon as we docked back in Galveston, the itinerary was changing to the Estacys because of Hurricane Katrina. Said he had alot of re-arranging to do. We did hit some of Hurricane Katrina on our way out of Galveston. Lots of rocking and sick people for the first 36 hours.

We sailed on the July 17th sailing of the Elation, and Jorge was our CD too! Great job, he did! We also enjoyed the Phillipino band "Blood Pure" too! We listened to them every night that they played. Very good, and entertaining as well.

:cool: Bill

Archived