On Board Credit and drink prices on Brilliance

Wondered what the price of a beer would be and whether you can use the OBC towards your bar bill?

The last price I could see was $6.50-$7.50 for beer and $11 for spirits

You can use OBC towards your bar bill. The prices you listed seem right to me.

You can use OBC towards your bar bill. The prices you listed seem right to me.

BOB, did you say in another thread that you would have to buy five drinks a day to come out even on the premium drink pkg ? Is that any drink ? soda etc... or drinks just with alcohol ??

Thanks !!

BOB, did you say in another thread that you would have to buy five drinks a day to come out even on the premium drink pkg ? Is that any drink ? soda etc... or drinks just with alcohol ??

Thanks !!

Yes, 5 alcoholic drinks at about $12 each gets to the break even point for the Premium package.

Edited by clarea

Just off Brilliance. Heineken with auto 18% tip was $7.63. Domestics (in 16oz aluminum bottles) were about $1.00 more than the imports. A Guiness in the pub was less than a Bud in the pub. Brilliance also charges FLA sales tax until you clear the channel (~2.5-3 hours after sail away)

Edited by orville99

Do you remember the cost of a miler lite or stella? I am trying determine if the drink package is a good idea or not. I am trying to determine how much OBC I should apply to my account. Thank you!!!

Do you remember the cost of a miler lite or stella? I am trying determine if the drink package is a good idea or not. I am trying to determine how much OBC I should apply to my account. Thank you!!!

Guessing around $6 to $7.

I drink predominately Miller Lite so 6 a day would be break even for Beer and Wine package. This is usually not a problem for me unless it is a port intensive cruise with lengthy stays in port. Just to remember, the drink packages can be used on Coco Cay and Labadee if that is part of your itinerary.