ROLL CALL: Radisson Seven Seas Voyager 12/5-12/05

gomonty

I think meeting at the pool bar would be a great idea. We could also have a first night gathering in one of the lounges to meet the rest of the Cruise Critic passengers....unless we do that at the pool bar as well.

Believe me I am soooooo rady to get on the boat.........and pretend I am rich, pretend I am a gentleman, and try try try to fit in. Doctor Tom will be in charge of me.......since Bill is in charge of him......who is in charge of Crystal????????

Lets hope the piano player in the lounge is good......for cocktail hour!!!!! and maybe a really cute barman.......makes the drink that much more tasty.

...and pretend I am rich, pretend I am a gentleman, and try try try to fit in. Doctor Tom will be in charge of me.......since Bill is in charge of him......who is in charge of Crystal????????

Ahhh...who to be in charge of me, indeed?? Maybe the highest bidder? :eek: LOL (Warning: I may be easy, but I ain't cheap! ;) ) I'm so used to "not" having someone in charge, the change of scenary might do me good!

Poolside party to meet & greet? Sounds perfect! Two weeks? :confused: Today it's "less than!"

Looking forward to meeting everyone...good times to be had!

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt you get the prize for the earliest arrival! :) Hope you enjoy your meetings, and get ready to have a great time next week.

Yep, I'm starting to get "that feeling"...a week of relaxing, enjoying new friends, and soaking in the surroundings....

Yep, I'm getting excited! ;)

See you soon!

Paul

Welcome! It'll be my first Radisson trip as well. Look forward to seeing you and having a great week! Looks like at least a couple of hands' worth of family on board...and I understand the cruise line is very friendly! :D

See ya' soon!

Paul ;)

I am anxiously counting the hours until we board our plane on Sunday. The "pre-vacation crush" has started at work - 5PM Friday can't come soon enough. I am looking forward to dinner with Tom on Sunday, meeting everyone on Monday, and just relaxing for a week as Radisson pampers us.

Iwill arrive on Sunday and be at the mariott marina.

cant wait to board....this is my 4th Radisson cruise...second on this particular ship. Disco barge she aint......relaxed and classy she is. Having family on board should make this very nice indeed. I ask all FOD to help keep Crystal in line....rumors have been leaking out about her conquests, raping and pilaging in Puerto Vayarta.....da shame of it all.........

As for Bill and Tom from Conn...they will add class to the ship...always gentlemen.......me, the quiet timid one who will just sit, be quiet and observe...now if there is a bald headed love trailed speedo clad passenger on board.....behavior pattern willbe adjusted accordingly.

Having family on board should make this very nice indeed. I ask all FOD to help keep Crystal in line....rumors have been leaking out about her conquests, raping and pilaging in Puerto Vayarta.....da shame of it all.........

Awww...I'm all for family helping family, but now you've gone & spoiled everything!!! <so very ashamed, and increasingly penitant!> :D

...me, the quiet timid one who will just sit, be quiet and observe...now if there is a bald headed love trailed speedo clad passenger on board.....behavior pattern willbe adjusted accordingly.

Now THERE'S dangerous if I ever heard it!!

Paul ;)

Archived