Brilliance OTS Sail Away party locations??

It won't be dark....it takes about 2 hours I think to get to the bridge and I got some great pictures at that point, sun was setting.

Sail away party is on the pool deck...usually music and lots of drinks so I would recommend hanging out in that area unless you want something inside and quiet.

Sky bar is usually not as busy as the main pool bar area, and has a nice area to sit and have great views of the ship and the sail away.

Of course you could also head out to the heli pad at the bow of the ship, but no bar out there.

For a group of 20 people, you need to scope out the SKY BAR on deck 12! ;)

It is usually not that busy, and you can see everything from up there.

Hope This Helps.

Thanks... I will check it out. The previous poster mentioned the pool party, but that has never been my style. If you ever sail out of Jacksonville, FL the perfect place is the top most deck because it always looks like the ship is going to scrape the bottom of the bridge. Of course it doesn't, but it makes for great fun to hear everybody gasp as the ship "just" clears the bridge.

Is it the Sunshine bridge we will be going under?

I mentioned both the pool party as well as the sky bar....as well as the great view of the bridge from the sky bar area.

If the 20 of you want to do something alone with no one around..lots of places on the boat to do that....didn't think that's what you or the others in your group would want. I wasn't implying you had to join the party on the pool deck.

I mentioned both the pool party as well as the sky bar....as well as the great view of the bridge from the sky bar area.

If the 20 of you want to do something alone with no one around..lots of places on the boat to do that....didn't think that's what you or the others in your group would want. I wasn't implying you had to join the party on the pool deck.

Sorry if I was not clear. The Sky Bar appears to be outdoors according to the deck plans. Is there an indoor option if the weather is not good?

Viking Crown.

Thank you! I just found it on the deck plan. Most ships have one inside bar with lots of views either forward or aft. This is exactly what I am looking for. On a 1/21 sailing out of Tampa. Even though it is FL, the weather can be iffy in January.

Thank you! I just found it on the deck plan. Most ships have one inside bar with lots of views either forward or aft. This is exactly what I am looking for. On a 1/21 sailing out of Tampa. Even though it is FL, the weather can be iffy in January.

I'm in Tampa now and we had a couple of heavy downpours yesterday.