White Night

Jarronwood

Hi everyone

Does anyone know how I can find out when it is intended to have the White Night Party on my cruise. Its just under 7 weeks away and we are boarding the Quest on 1 March for the Bali to Japan cruise.

Any advice or maybe Bonnie can find out would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

It will be a late stay port and looking at your itinerary I would hazard a guess it will be the first evening when you overnight in Manila. Bit chilly maybe to wait until Osaka and late in the cruise too.

Phil

Thanks Phil but that evening is the Azamazing Evening at Fort Santiago.

Its just that me being so "controlling" want to be able to book the chefs table PLUS 4 on the nights when we do not have to get up for an excursion in the morning or at least have a late morning and if I knew the White Night night I could have the 5 evenings ready to book when we board. No worries though I have my spreadsheet showing those evenings when we want to book the Chefs Table plus 4 (dont mind which night) but I guess the other cruisers on our cruise may have the same idea! We tend to like to eat early and from what I have read in the forum that usually should not be a problem. Its the 7.30 - 8 pm we find too late. Turning up at 6.30 for an apertif whilst we look at the menu is ideal for us.

Nothing worse than a great big hangover whilst staring at a komodo dragon! Or an orang utan! (lol)

Thanks Phil but that evening is the Azamazing Evening at Fort Santiago.

I'd forgotten they had to put the Azamazing in somewhere.:o. Not sure in that case. If it is Osaka and cold they can hold it in the Cabaret (scheduled events there permitting). As you say perhaps Bonnie has a contact.

Phil