Movies

The movies change very little from month to month. I sailed 4 months apart and the movies were just about all the same.....I sure wish they would change them up a little more often. I LOVE watching a movie under the stars!

I've never cruised on Carnival before our first trip is in March. But on the Disney Wonder, we couldn't HEAR the movie that was playing on the big screen above the pool. I'm hoping that this is not the case with the "Dive-in Movies"? Can you ACTUALLY hear the movie?

Do they still show movies if it's raining? This is only my 2nd cruise- my first was on the Splendor and it has a roof that closes during bad weather.

Just off "Valor", and YEP, we had a bit of rain and the movies went on! Not many watching till it stopped, but the movie did indeed, continue.

"SKY"

I've never cruised on Carnival before our first trip is in March. But on the Disney Wonder, we couldn't HEAR the movie that was playing on the big screen above the pool. I'm hoping that this is not the case with the "Dive-in Movies"? Can you ACTUALLY hear the movie?

Yes you can. Its almost like being in a movie theater.

The movies change very little from month to month. I sailed 4 months apart and the movies were just about all the same.....I sure wish they would change them up a little more often. I LOVE watching a movie under the stars!

When JH posted the January movies he stated that there weren't many changes from December but that there would be more changes for February. Waiting to see! Sail in 18 days!:D