FLL to Port of Miami

• 4 weeks later...

we are basically doing the same thing, on ncl in two weeks flying into fll and cruising out of miami, this is my research and best results, there is a guy on ebay, platinumfairfield60 is his ebay name, he hooked us up with a 2 bedroom suite on the ocean with full kitchen in a wyndham resort for 195 per night, also if you want car rentals on costco.com travel, you can track the car and if it goes down in price you can rebook at the cheaper rate, ours started at 211.00 for four days and we ended so far with a price of 63.00 for the four days for a mini van,,,,,,, our car in the miami airport is a third of the price as it is in fll, so we are getting on the go train, cost 3.75 per person, taking it to miami airport renting our car there at alamo as when we bring the car back they have a free shuttle to the miami port this saves alot also, and when we come back we are staying a few days also so there is a free shuttle back to alamo at the miami airport, we are renting a car there for 3 days and dropping it back off at the ft lauderdale airport and so far we have that car for 53.00 for all three days through costco,,,,,,,hope this helps, it is a bit of work, but great savings

Hmmm... might want to read the board guidelines. We are not allowed to name or discuss travel agents, nor are we allowed to recommend someone/something we have not actually used...

Your post would be a lot easier to read with a little capitalization and punctuation.

Edited by CruiserBruce

Hmmm... might want to read the board guidelines. We are not allowed to name or discuss travel agents, nor are we allowed to recommend someone/something we have not actually used...

Your post would be a lot easier to read with a little capitalization and punctuation.

sorry, i did not know about recommending someone i will try to edit that, also it is too hard for me to do capitals on a keyboard as i am handicap and only have a few fingers on each hand, if i could i would,,,,,,,,sorry

i have tried and i cannot find out how to edit my first post to take out the name, do you know how i can do that, so i can stay within the rules,,,,,,,,,,,thanks

Edited by quebe

sorry, i did not know about recommending someone i will try to edit that, also it is too hard for me to do capitals on a keyboard as i am handicap and only have a few fingers on each hand, if i could i would,,,,,,,,sorry

i have tried and i cannot find out how to edit my first post to take out the name, do you know how i can do that, so i can stay within the rules,,,,,,,,,,,thanks

After 20 minutes, the post is locked. Only Mods can change it after that time.

I've flown into FLL and cruised out of Miami 4 times before.. here is what I did each time:

-take a "Go shuttle" from FLL to miami (was like $21pp)

- stay in a hotel in miami (2 times on miami beach and 2 times on the 'mainland' close to the cruise terminal)

- take a taxi to the port the day of (if uber is available in MIA, it might be cheaper)