24 days in Quest - our take on Azamara now

uktog

I am very sorry the response I posted from Azamara caused such offense. Please accept my personal apology on behalf of all of us. I shall henceforth be much more circumspect and edit any 3rd party responses more fully.

All of us at Azamara have great respect for the OP, and I certainly did not mean disrespect.

I've read all the responses on this thread, those rallying to the OP's defense and those rallying to ensure Azamara maintains an ombudsman on this forum. Both sides reflect such passion for the community and for our brand. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. I fully accept your apology in relation to the way in which the communication from the Hotel Management team was repeated verbatim on these boards.

There are aspects of the content of that head office communication that do still give me some personal issues but you cannot turn the clock back (though I am sure we have all wished we could do that, having said or written something, at some stage in our lives). You also cannot erase how as the recipient you feel in these situations but you can choose to try and move on and that is the route I intend to try and take regarding the comments made.

It is also now clear that some of the comments I originally made about how life could be improved arose as a result of some local onboard issues and as those have already been included in my online survey feedback, I will leave it at that.

I am very excited by the changes I am seeing regarding to the revitalisation of the ships and now want to concentrate on that and my future cruises with Azamara.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. I fully accept your apology in relation to the way in which the communication from the Hotel Management team was repeated verbatim on these boards.

There are aspects of the content of that head office communication that do still give me some personal issues but you cannot turn the clock back (though I am sure we have all wished we could do that, having said or written something, at some stage in our lives). You also cannot erase how as the recipient you feel in these situations but you can choose to try and move on and that is the route I intend to try and take regarding the comments made.

It is also now clear that some of the comments I originally made about how life could be improved arose as a result of some local onboard issues and as those have already been included in my online survey feedback, I will leave it at that.

I am very excited by the changes I am seeing regarding to the revitalisation of the ships and now want to concentrate on that and my future cruises with Azamara.

Hi uktog, yes, I agree the whole situation could have been handled better on our end. We look forward to welcoming you back aboard and are forever grateful for your loyalty to our small fleet.

Ann enjoyed your very honest opinion of your cruise down under. I was wondering as we are doing this cruise next year could you email me personally about the land excursions you took with Azamara. Frequent traveller with Azamara. Thanks Shirley

Email:sjohnstone3@outlook.com