Cabin Size Calculation?

corpkid

Hi all. I'm wondering on the R class ships, does the 220 sqft size for a verandah cabin include the actual verandah square footage? We are contemplating taking a move down to a Deluxe Oceanview (moving from B to C) which is 165 sqft.

Thanks!

Ah then it's a no-brainer for what they are offering us in a refund! I found online right after I posted that the actual Cabin Size is 173 sqft with a 43 sqft balcony. So really we are only losing 8 sqft which is totally manageable. Not to mention it will be fairly chilly in N. Asia in early March so I think this is going to happen. Thanks Sandy! :)

The bathrooms are a lot smaller showers are small in comparison

I found the cabin size on the B cabins on O class ships slightly larger than the same on R class ships

more room at the foot of the bed on the larger ships

The R class cabins are cozy ;)

JMO

We did a balcony cabin on Azamara a few years ago which appear to also be the same size, and we were fine in that (but yes you had to plan your movements around if two people were in the room at once) :)

Same ship different decor :D

Hi, I believe the C and B cabins are identical in sq. ft. -- 165! Only difference is the balcony. Now the window cabins on the O ships are the same size as the B cabins, but have floor to ceiling windows which is great. You are right, a veranda when it's 45 degrees outside is not too inviting. I'm sure you'll be happy in the C category See you on board soon. Arlene;)