New a la carte menus are apparently slightly different from Escape

KeithJenner

On another thread, someone mentioned that the Spirit had the new a la carte menus on their recent cruise.

They looked at the ones from the Escape and apparently the menu which has rolled out on the Spirit is slightly different to what we have previously seen.

Hopefully someone who is cruising soon will be able to post copies of the new menus. It will also be interesting to see how th platinum meal goes if Moderno is prices at $25 on other ships too. I'm not sure whether that price increase has been confirmed.

I think it's always said that hasn't it?

What was interesting is when we were on the Spirit last month the certificate was the same wording we had on the BA back in 2014 - it had Le Bistro, La Cucina (or Italian equivalent) and Moderno. Spirit doesn't have a Moderno.

What was interesting is when we were on the Spirit last month the certificate was the same wording we had on the BA back in 2014 - it had Le Bistro, La Cucina (or Italian equivalent) and Moderno. Spirit doesn't have a Moderno.

You should have demanded your Moderno meal. :)

Please do if you can. I know I would really appreciate it as I am sure others will as well.

Thank you!

I'll do my best! We'll try to get scans but pictures might have to suffice.

That would be really helpful, thanks.

I owe you one, not only as a fellow Keith, but more importantly for all the great Escape info you posted on IG.

So are the menus posted on Beyondships (http://www.beyondships2.com/norwegian-escape-menus.html) not current/accurate?

Edited by kingofnull