Copenhagen Hotels

I'm looking for hotels in Copenhagen, preferably near the airport and not $300.00 a night. Any suggestions? I have one downtown hotel but would rather stay near the airport.

I found one hotel called the Best Western Hotel City but it says it's in the financial district. I don't know if it is near the Stoget shopping street or Tivoli or anything other than businesses. Does anyone know anything about this hotel?

Thanks for any information anyone can give me.

Sea Day Cruiser,

There is a hotel right at the airport. If I remember it is a Hilton. Spent hours there waiting in the hospitality room for my flight. Not sure of pricing.

There are several hotels within 1 mile of the airport as well.

Good Luck

Cathy

We stayed there for two nights prior to our Westerdam cruise in August. The Marriott offers a shuttle to the ship for $15 per person. They pick up your luggage from your room and you don't see it again until it is in your cabin. Very convenient. The rate is not low but others on the boards claim to have gotten rooms for $95 a night on Priceline.

After the cruise we stayed at a 3 star non airconditioned hotel near the Railroad Station. It was awful and cost $175 a night. There was a big convention in town and we couldn't get a roon.

Westerdam, August 29, 2005

Archived