Drink Package Timing to Buy

Hi

I am sailing on the Mariner of the Seas this Friday and have a question about the Royal Replenish package.

I am on a 7 night cruise. So if I buy before departure does that mean I am buying it for 7 days? Boarding day through to the day before we return?

Can I buy it on boarding day when I get on, for it to start the next day? As I doubt I would drink much coffee or juice in the afternoon of boarding day anyways.

Thanks.

Hi

I am sailing on the Mariner of the Seas this Friday and have a question about the Royal Replenish package.

I am on a 7 night cruise. So if I buy before departure does that mean I am buying it for 7 days? Boarding day through to the day before we return?

Can I buy it on boarding day when I get on, for it to start the next day? As I doubt I would drink much coffee or juice in the afternoon of boarding day anyways.

Thanks.

Hi! I have bought drinks packages in the past and bought the RR for my March sailing in March! Yes, if you pre-buy the package, you pay for how many nights your cruise is. The package begins at the time you purchase it so, no, you cannot buy it when you board and have it start the next day. Minimum days for packages are (usually) at least 4 (full 4 days at the end of your cruise, not the beginning). Sometimes a ship will offer a "deal" on some packages at some point on the ship but not always. Sound confusing?:rolleyes: Cheers!!:cool:

Okay, so I don't think the drink packages were a thing the last time I cruised with RCI a couple years ago (except for the soda package, that is) and I'm not really that familiar with them.

I assumed you had to buy them for the whole cruise. For me, that just seemed a little excessive because I really don't want to drink that much on a 7-day cruise. But if you can purchase it for just part of the cruise, that's something I might be interested in. Could someone give me more info about how that works?

Okay, so I don't think the drink packages were a thing the last time I cruised with RCI a couple years ago (except for the soda package, that is) and I'm not really that familiar with them.

I assumed you had to buy them for the whole cruise. For me, that just seemed a little excessive because I really don't want to drink that much on a 7-day cruise. But if you can purchase it for just part of the cruise, that's something I might be interested in. Could someone give me more info about how that works?

You can purchase for part of a cruise if you purchase onboard.

You must purchase for at least 4 days, and it must last until the end of the cruise.

One thing to think about is you are spending multiple days in port but will have to pay those days once you buy the drink package. Only my daughter will get a drink package because she doesn't get signing privileges on her card. Want to make sure she gets drinks when she wants. Some days I drink more and other days less, in the end it isn't worth it for me to have one. My husband is the same.