Allure of the Seas

• 3 weeks later...

I second what Scootch says -- they take care of the kids. In both the dining room and specialty restaurants -- the kids will be ok. If the kids don't like the children's menu items, adjustments are made. It really is crazy how accommodating they are -- but then again it keeps our family sailing with them. We were at Giovanni's one night and they ran to get her a kids meal from the main dining room. And -- they always remembered she likes "just grapes." I can't believe her luck, when we were kids we hoped to have rolls at a fancy restaurant. Kids are so spoiled on the Allure. 9 days until we sail with my six year year old on Allure again.

How old are the kids? I took my twin grandsons last summer, they were 8 and on day 1 they ordered off the kids menu and hated it. They ate all my salmon and asked for their own. From that night on that ate off the adult menu and were SO willing to try some new things. It was a great experience for them.

We are on the Allure in July and they are asking about specialty restaurants!!