Has anyone stayed in stateroom 6156 celebrity reflection

callmecrazy

Hi fellow cruisers!

I've booked my 5th cruise now on the gorgeous Celebrity Reflection! It is my favourite ship of all time!

I last sailed in September of 2015 and had a 2D category booked. I knew at the time it had an obstructed view but I had no obstruction at all in Stateroom 6210 which had an exceptionally large balcony!

I can't get that same stateroom on a sailing I want but I do see a similar layout for 6156. I just don't know if there is an obstruction or not.

Anyone stay in in 6156?

Thanks so much!

Happy Cruising!

Edited by callmecrazy

Thank you - I know some of them have the mechanical arms holding the lifeboats directly in front of the balcony which is not pleasant. But I'm hoping this particular stateroom will just have the top of the lifeboat level with the floor of the balcony which is just fine with me.

• 1 month later...

I have that cabin on the Reflection in February 2017. I found this picture. Cabin 6156 should be the bottom balcony below AQ 1044. It does look like part of the mechanical arm can be seen.

If you stay in that cabin before I do, I would love to see a picture from the balcony.

15611154213_439ea774fc_b.jpg

We recently had 6157, port side on the forward hump of the Reflection. We loved the larger balcony and the obstruction wasn't too bad at all. It really didn't bother us.

You'll have the same on the Starboard side.

We recently had 6157, port side on the forward hump of the Reflection. We loved the larger balcony and the obstruction wasn't too bad at all. It really didn't bother us.

Was the smoke from deck 5 a problem! We have cabin 6157 booked on the Equinox and we're trying to decide if we should switch to a cabin on the starboard side.

Was the smoke from deck 5 a problem! We have cabin 6157 booked on the Equinox and we're trying to decide if we should switch to a cabin on the starboard side.

It wasn't a problem on the Reflection. I think they smoked down the other end of the ship.

We've booked 6243, also on the hump, on the Eclipse for our November cruise and I'm wondering if we made a mistake with the smokers there.

I stayed in that cabin last year. You will love it. Smoke should not be an issue because you are on the starboard side. Smoking os on the port side. The pic was taken while still in port, but you can see where the lifeboat is. My husband was somewhat disappointed because he likes to look down and see the water as the ship moves through it.

IMG_0621.jpg.2f01a7916aa5cb34049307d7bf5af113.jpg

• 10 months later...

Hello! I am staying in 6157 on Reflection on our upcoming cruise in March! Would you happen to have any pics of the balcony or room? Also, do you remember the layout of the room? Was the bed or the couch closer to balcony? Thanks!