About to board Escape... 4UDP

projectorguy1

About to board!!!

One question... We have the 4 day SDP... Our cruise cards are marked "4UDP"... I've read UDP holders can dine at Margaritaville for no charge. I wonder if they treat the SDP like a 4 day UDP, and not count a lunch there against your 4 dinners??

Any ideas?

You have 4 meals to use. If you dine in Margaritaville using your plan, that will count as one of your meals. Ignore the code on your card. It means nothing to you, and the staff knows that that means you have the 4 meal SDP. Have a great cruise!

Edited by LrgPizza

About to board!!!

One question... We have the 4 day SDP... Our cruise cards are marked "4UDP"... I've read UDP holders can dine at Margaritaville for no charge. I wonder if they treat the SDP like a 4 day UDP, and not count a lunch there against your 4 dinners??

Any ideas?

I was just on escape last week... we had the UBP and the 4UDP.. from the 2 promos deal they had.

We used the 4UDPs on Cagneys.. Teppanyaki.. La Cucina and Madernos. We went to MV for lunch one day... they asked if we wanted to count 1 of our UDPs to this lunch... we said no.

You CAN use 1 of the 4 UDPs meals for MV... but I wouldn't bother. Save it for the higher end (pricier) places.

Assuming you had the same package as me.. it does NOT include MV or any other place for lunch, without using up one of your credits.