Princess Messenger Ruby Princess

tcworld

I would like to know if anyone has experience with using Princess Messenger on the Ruby Princess. We will be sailing in March and would like to use it. When on the Island Princess it worked just fine on my husband’s smart phone but it worked only sporadically on mine.

I would like to know if anyone has experience with using Princess Messenger on the Ruby Princess. We will be sailing in March and would like to use it. When on the Island Princess it worked just fine on my husband’s smart phone but it worked only sporadically on mine.

Some phones simply work better on weak wi-fi than others.

I have one phone that doesn't work well at all on princess-at-sea.

After being connected to wi-fi for a few minutes, it notices that

there is no internet connect and disconnects -- presumably to

look for a wi-fi connection with internet.

On a ship, it can look all it wants, and there is only one choice...

• 2 weeks later...

I've got to say that this program, while nice, does need a lot of work! Be aware that you won't usually get notifications on your phones (iPhone for us) so you just have to consistently check. One tip - if you are using an iPhone, just open your safari browser and refresh the page. Otherwise you have to close the princess messenger app and relaunch it for it work properly.

Everything else (schedule, stateroom account) was great to have handy access to.