Perspectives photo studio on Norwegian Getaway

keys24

We will be on The Getaway in March with 11 family members celebrating my in-laws 50'th Wedding Anniversary. My mother-in-law's main request is that we get a family photo. Is there a perspectives photo studio on Norwegian Getaway?

I would call NCL and ask. We were just on the Escape and they had a Perspectives Studio. We had some wonderful, but expensive photos made. I just checked the deck plans for the Escape and it does not show up, but I know it's there.

The photo gallery is on 8.

On the Escape, the photo gallery is on Deck 8. That is where you go to view, order and purchase photographs taken by the ship's photographers taken in multiple locations.

Perspectives is a private portrait studio on Deck 6 directly across from the Atrium Café. It is a completely separate entity from the Photo Gallery.

The photo gallery is on 8.

On the Escape, the photo gallery is on Deck 8. That is where you go to view, order and purchase photographs taken by the ship's photographers taken in multiple locations.

Perspectives is a private portrait studio on Deck 6 directly across from the Atrium Café. It is a completely separate entity from the Photo Gallery.

I found this online in an older NCL brochure.

PERSPECTIVES

PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO

For a more personal experience, the

Perspectives Photography Studio offers

private studio sessions, and on location

sessions on or off the ship.

Exclusively available on Norwegian Epic,

Norwegian Gem, Norwegian Jade,

Norwegian Jewel, Norwegian Pearl,

Norwegian Sun and Pride of America

Thank you, I am hopeful Getaway has a similar set up as Escape.

I would not count on it. As you can see from one of my previous posts, the Getaway is not mentioned as having a Perspectives. So, I was curious about the Getaway and called NCL. The reservation agent said she never even heard of Perspectives and had nothing in her system about Perspectives on any ship.

In fact if you type "Perspectives" into the search box on the NCL web page, it does not return one piece of information about the photo studio. This thing seems to be NCL best kept secret.