Norman Island Snorkel

wbmom1

Norman Island snorkel is a great trip, I did not use the cruise ship excursion though. We travelled on the Daydream. The catamaran was easy to find and was a short walk off the ship. The crew was amazing - Darren and Dee will take great care of you. We saw Norman Island, the Indians and had lunch on the Willie T. the day cost us $105/pp for a minimum of 6 people. Contact Gary with the Kuralu. Easy google search.

We are only in port from 7am-3pm. I wonder if it is possible to do a 1/2 day sail or if it's even worth the time and money? We've been looking at a beach day, as I posted on another post, at Brewer's Bay, but our other consideration is a charter sail since we are a family of 9, I would think we could do a private tour. We all love to snorkel and the Norman Island sounds like something the kids would love to hear about! I emailed to ask, but I would assume if we have to back on the ship by 2:30 at the latest, that we would need our excursion to end by 1:00 so that we could shop a little and get back without rushing. I wish we had longer days in port! It seems like such a quick stop!

I'm on the NCL Gem right now, heading back to NY. We did the Norman Island Snorkel excursion two days ago, and it was terrific. The first part of the excursion was snorkeling at the Indians. A really interesting spot -- a good reef, fish, beautiful water. Then we spent a bit of time at Norman Island; some snorkeling there as well.

We thought the excursion was well run and we felt very comfortable with the tour operator (Sail Caribbean Dive). They had someone in the water with us at the Indians, as well as crew on the boat.

With the ship in port only from 7am-1pm, we really wanted to do an NCL excursion, and this turned out to have been a great choice.

I'm on the NCL Gem right now, heading back to NY. We did the Norman Island Snorkel excursion two days ago, and it was terrific. The first part of the excursion was snorkeling at the Indians. A really interesting spot -- a good reef, fish, beautiful water. Then we spent a bit of time at Norman Island; some snorkeling there as well.

We thought the excursion was well run and we felt very comfortable with the tour operator (Sail Caribbean Dive). They had someone in the water with us at the Indians, as well as crew on the boat.

With the ship in port only from 7am-1pm, we really wanted to do an NCL excursion, and this turned out to have been a great choice.

That is an excellent choice for an excursion anytime but what a great option on a short day in port! Nothing better if you snorkel!