For Pensioncruiser

Hi Kay we go on the 21st for 2 weeks, first time on 787:) its a 2-3-2 set up. Been on 767 premium lots of times so really looking forward to new one. Boarding passes this weekend;)

Make sure you let us know all about it! Are you on Celebration?

Hello all-afloaty

If you go on to seat guru and type thomson dreamliner in the search box,you'll get a plan of the plane.

There are 7 rows of seats in a 2-3-2 formation.Plenty of room for your legs and a very good entertainment system.The button on the wall is for dimming and lightening the window (no blinds ).

We go on Sunday from Birmingham and are really looking forward to our trip.We did the same 2 weeks last year,also on Celebration,but had a week in a hotel in Barbados,this year we're doing the 2 week cruise.

Hello all-afloaty

If you go on to seat guru and type thomson dreamliner in the search box,you'll get a plan of the plane.

There are 7 rows of seats in a 2-3-2 formation.Plenty of room for your legs and a very good entertainment system.The button on the wall is for dimming and lightening the window (no blinds ).

We go on Sunday from Birmingham and are really looking forward to our trip.We did the same 2 weeks last year,also on Celebration,but had a week in a hotel in Barbados,this year we're doing the 2 week cruise.

Wow thanks for this sistermags will look at that now! Have a great time on your forthcoming cruise and let us know all about it [emoji3][emoji41]

Hi All

Just about finished packing,just my dresses and sandals to go in the case.Hubby has everything ready as well.We use packing cubes and think they're brilliant.Bought some for my daughter who was going to Croatia with her friends last year.,and the first thing they did when they came home was order some as well.

Well, must go and get some colour on my hair.Manicure and pedicure on Thursday......a christmas present from my other daughter,who,also wanted me to have my legs and other bits and bobs,waxed,but I think I'll make do with my trusty razor.

Can you tell i'm starting to get excited?

Hi All

Just about finished packing,just my dresses and sandals to go in the case.Hubby has everything ready as well.We use packing cubes and think they're brilliant.Bought some for my daughter who was going to Croatia with her friends last year.,and the first thing they did when they came home was order some as well.

Well, must go and get some colour on my hair.Manicure and pedicure on Thursday......a christmas present from my other daughter,who,also wanted me to have my legs and other bits and bobs,waxed,but I think I'll make do with my trusty razor.

Can you tell i'm starting to get excited?

Packing cubes [emoji848]

We've got them, they're very handy.

I put underwear in one of them and then just put it in the drawer with the flap open as I'm never very sure what might have been in there before![emoji47]

I use two sets so we can split everything between the two cases in case one goes missing.

There are loads on Am..z..n, cheap ones are fine.

Edited by Sheila49