Uniworld 2017 Itineraries & Pricing?

Roz

Thanks for the info. Don't recall any recent emails talking about a book being out, but I'll be anxiously waiting by my real mailbox.

Roz

Wow! Thanks, Mike. Now I'm going to be up way past my bedtime comparing 2017 cruises. It doesn't look like the pricing is there. Maybe they'll post that over the weekend.

Roz

Edited by Roz

Yes the 2017 book is up. There are a few bugs on it, but it is there

And I have a problem, which I posted on a separate thread...

In 2016 and prior years, Uniworld offered three trips in France - each for 7 or 8 days. (Paris, Bordeaux and Provence) You could sail one of them combine two of them or combine all three. This made great sense to me.

We planned to take the Paris and Bordeaux legs in 2017 and two other friends were to take only the Paris legs.

In 2017, Uniworld is offering a combined Paris/Bordeaux trip for 15 days. But the paris only trip is a 10 day itinerary. The do not appear to be offering the Paris only 8 day leg as a stand alone trip. The Bordeaux leg is shown as a standalone cruise

If this is true, it is really disappointing. I am hoping this is just a mistake on the website. Or maybe they would let us book "half" of the 15 day Pairs/Bordeaux itinerary.

Any thoughts.?

Interesting I was wondering the same thing. We are looking to book 14 days through France (Paris/Normandy and Bordeaux) for spring of 2017 and am surprised they are not available yet

Did that same trip last year. Loved everything about these two 7 day cruises. The tours, service, and food are top notch, as usual for Uniworld. The only drawback is that the cabins on the Baroness are tiny - but that is well documented on this site. After a few days, however, we realized that this was overshadowed by the overall excellence of the experience.

Pricing has been added to most of the 2017 cruises. There's still some missing info, such as extensions, but it looks like it's a work in progress. There's enough info to comparison shop.

Roz