Breeze FunShops Closed?

earthdog

We are on the Glory and a few days ago they closed one side of the gift shops. They kept the side that had the jewelry open.

They had stuff on tables in the jewelry shop from the other side on Clearance. They were selling things at 25% discount.

Today the jewelry side closed and is supposed to be for the rest of the cruise. No mention when they will reopen.

The Fun Shops reopened on Tuesday evening after leaving Falmouth.

FYI they didn't have any Carnival ornaments, just one generic Caribbean one with a map of the islands. The woman working the shop said they were still receiving shipments so it is possible that they could eventually get some in.

It has been awhile since I cruised Carnival, but I was pretty underwhelmed by the offerings in the new shops. The Logo shop didn't have a lot of options and the one shirt I liked was $60 and I refused to pay that much for a long sleeve tshirt.

Hoping for ornament as well as we have them for every ship we have sailed.

Looks like the one available online is generic whale tail and ship and not specific with ship's name. Can anyone confirm?

Edited by mcgratru

Hoping for ornament as well as we have them for every ship we have sailed.

Looks like the one available online is generic whale tail and ship and not specific with ship's name. Can anyone confirm?

That might be available in the online Fun Shops, but they didn't have any available on board last week.

Just off the Breeze 2-21 and I found only one ornament. It was an actual cruise ship with Breeze printed on it. Didn't see any of the silver ornaments or others like they normally have. It could have just been me, but it seemed like they didn't have as much as they normally do. Didn't see any Carnival T-shirts like they normally have with different port names and the plain Carnival ones. Maybe still waiting on other merchandise?