VIFP status changing on last day

jayman31

Had the same questions/issues on our last cruise which was a B2B. Technically we did not turn Platinum till the 2nd leg. I called Carnival weeks after final payment was made and spoke to 3 different reps. After speaking to the last one I checked our documents a few days later and saw that we had been changed to Plat/Priority for both legs. Took some time and 3 calls but we were granted Plat status. Don't give up.

I am doing the HAPPY DANCE...I am now showing platinum on my boarding pass and luggage tags...patience to those who experience a similar situation, it will switch over :D

Please come back and let us know what they say! I'd be really curious to know. I'm thinking the same as you, that the system hasn't updated yet. Either that, or it has to do with the fact that you booked the cruise before you were credited for this last cruise. If you weren't at 67 when you booked, the additional 8 days wouldn't have gotten you to Platinum, so maybe that's why your paperwork doesn't reflect it. But immature they can fix that. Good luck!

No phone call required...it appears it happens automatically :)