Faster to the Fun and Embarkation

FrsttimeCruiser

So quick question as I am new to this. I have faster to the fun and it does show that on our boarding passes but It also has an embarkation time of 1:30pm to 3:00pm. So does this mean we cant start boarding until 1:30? Or with faster to the fun can you board whenever? Also when I did online check in, I never was given the option to pick a time, or I did not see that anywhere during online check in, I just saw it on my boarding pass after I printed my docs? Thanks for the help. :)

So quick question as I am new to this. I have faster to the fun and it does show that on our boarding passes but It also has an embarkation time of 1:30pm to 3:00pm. So does this mean we cant start boarding until 1:30? Or with faster to the fun can you board whenever? Also when I did online check in, I never was given the option to pick a time, or I did not see that anywhere during online check in, I just saw it on my boarding pass after I printed my docs? Thanks for the help. :)

That is a suggested time by carnival, they send that email out to everyone, giving different ranges of time. You can show up when you wish, you will board when the ship has been cleared for boarding from the previous cruise after weddings, diamond and platinum passangers. As far as picking a time, that has not started yet in ft Lauderdale, so you do not have to pick a time. My best guess would be that boarding would probably start between 11 and 11:30am, but that depends on what time the last cruise comes back and how long it takes to get the passangers off the ship.

You may also receive an email from Carnival suggesting a boarding time of 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. Carnival started doing this a few years ago in an effort to reduce the crowds and long lines at the port waiting to board. This suggested time frame does not take into account those with priority boarding, such as Platinum, Diamond and FTTF.