Carnival Website

lisajm

I found a positive about Carnival's new web design. On the home page it displays a recent search function. This is great for monitoring price changes for booked cruises.

I noticed that feature. However, that's the only thing I liked about it.

Carnival's website is very user friendly, deals with all the pertinent information someone needs to book a cruise, has several methods to get from point A to point B.

It is designed and works easily for those cruisers who have specific time frames of travel, want to depart from a specific port, want a certain place to visit, have "x" amount of travel time. It highlights specials, nice for people who are price conscious but not restricted in their "windows" for travel time.

I understand the biggest complaint is that it is "new", isn't necessarily designed for the traveler who has no restrictions on their time, ports, ships, or itinerary, and presents a bit of a learning curve for those who don't like change. But these few folks are not always the "target" audience for a cruise line. They want to make it simple for the newbie and they have found a way to move someone along in the process quickly and efficiently.

What are the specific things someone can't do on this new version. I haven't found any.