Looking for Bistro on 5 Updates from Reflection Cruisers

like2cruise

For anyone that has sailed on the Reflection the week of 1/30/16...can you provide any information on changes happening in the Bistro on 5? Lots of speculation regarding changes to a Sushi restaurant which I am guessing will probably play out to be true. Would appreciate the menu, pictures, etc. We will be missing Bistro on 5 for our March 12 sailing if it is gone :eek: But do like good sushi :cool:

I was on the cruise before that and was told by both the Reflection executive chef and the Celebrity traveling chef that the changes were being made, it is not a rumor. That is one of the jobs of the traveling chef, to help implement the changes.

Bistro on Five for lunch and the Molecular Bar are a couple of favorite spots onboard. With lots of cut backs that we have been noticing and these changes...we are looking for any information to make the mental adjustments needed before boarding in March :D Thank goodness they haven't changed Qsine or we would probably cry :cool:

Bistro on Five for lunch and the Molecular Bar are a couple of favorite spots onboard. With lots of cut backs that we have been noticing and these changes...we are looking for any information to make the mental adjustments needed before boarding in March :D Thank goodness they haven't changed Qsine or we would probably cry :cool:

Molecular Bar is now officially World Class Bar on Reflection.. my bartender friends confirmed and sent photos just the other day. I also need to "mentally adjust" for this for our cruise next week, but seeing the same familiar faces always helps! :)

Sailed the Jan 30th week, we had the ultimate dining package and ate in the Bistro almost every day, as well as the Porch. We tried all the daily specials except Wed and Thurs. Lamb Chops were nicely done, Sunday Roast was a big chunk of meat with gravy and taters, tasted ok, Mac and Cheese, big bowl of noodles with sprinkles of bacon, got boring quick. Chicken pot pie had good chunks of chicken served in a large bowl with nice flaky crust top only, no bottom, rather soupy. Had Caesar salads, steak cobb salad, order meat med, med rare was not good, perhaps the difference in cut of meat? Burgers were fine, turkey club in a croissant, so not the largest sandwich. Cowboy crepe was good and root beer float, shakes were yummy. At the Porch, we had the seafood tower multiple times, some were better than others. Liked the shrimp cocktail best, fish tacos were good, lobster roll once was enough, Branzino was a nice, Burger, soups so-so. Molecular Bar they did the week during late night and while in port. Never did see more than 4 people while walking thru the area, really DEAD. No reason to want to sit there, wonder if the World Bar will change anything.

Molecular Bar is now officially World Class Bar on Reflection.. my bartender friends confirmed and sent photos just the other day. I also need to "mentally adjust" for this for our cruise next week, but seeing the same familiar faces always helps! :)

Yes, Molecular was changed over during our cruise (30Jan). There appears to be more seating now. We didn't drink there.