Radiance Class Cabin 9576 (coveted even with centrum noise?)

TAPNKEGS

We're sailing on the Jewel of the Seas in Jan 2019. We booked 8604. The balcony looks like it's slightly larger. It's on starboard side. Our friends booked 8602. Will these be noisy cabins?

If they are playing music loud in the Centrum and the hallway doors are open, you will probably hear it.

I'm happy to see this thread is still around. This answers all my noise questions for the Brilliance. Thanks !

I was recently on sister ship Jewel, and I think Royal has listened about the centrum noise. On our last cruise the firedoor near the centrums were closed at night making that area much quieter. I don't know if that was just Jewel, or fleet wide.

After much research on these boards and followed concern regarding centrum noise with music until late... was a mistake made by booking this cabin?

I have heard this cabin (9576) is quite a catch and from what I have read and discovered, it seems a perfect fit..that said, from anyone with experience from this cabin recently, how has the noise level been? Is it worth the trade-off for the location or is it a major issue?

Thanks for any input and opinion in advance ! It will be specifically on the Jewel but I think the layouts on the sister ships are the same

We just got off the Radiance of the Seas on Friday. We were in Cabin 9578. Basically, I open my door and walk right into the Library (which I loved) and had full access to look down into the Centrum. Noise was really not an issue for us. We loved the location of this room and would definitely look for something like this in the future. Also, our balcony stuck out farther, which allowed us to see more from our perspective.

• 3 weeks later...