Special Nights

NJ Mr. E

Does anyone know where to look up or research the scheduled "special event nights" onboard a cruise? This is my third time (this April) on the Breakaway and I feel other people got the scoop prior to boarding. I'm talking in particular about themed nights like: 80's,90's, white party, neon and other themes. My friend and I enjoy dressing up for stuff like that for pictures and acting way younger than we are ;-) we want to make sure we pack the right "outfits".

The best way is to look at reviews and see if there are any recent freestyle dailies posted.

If you have previously been on the Breakaway (I'm not sure whether that is what you are saying) then they are unlikely to be much different from what you have previously had. I'm pretty sure that the Breakaway always has a Glow party, for example, rather than White Hot.

I was on the breakaway. But I believe (I could be mistaken) that they did a different theme on the two cruises. Maybe it was because they were a year apart and to two different destinations. I wasn't sure if they switch it up at all. I'll try to ask a reviewer of a recent sailing. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...