Go Best Suite Perks - book now or wait until onboard

Lily'sMum

We'll be onboard Silhouette in less than 4 weeks and planning on booking the same cruise for 2017 in a Sky Suite for us and my in-laws. They are currently running the "4 Free Perks" in Suites promo until the end of February (i.e. ending 6 days before we get onboard). My husband and I definitely take advantage of Premium beverage and wi-fi, while my in-laws won't so much. So booking 2 suites... does the $500 of OBC for booking onboard outweigh the 4 free perks offered now?

Decisions, decisions.... Any opinions?

We'll be onboard Silhouette in less than 4 weeks and planning on booking the same cruise for 2017 in a Sky Suite for us and my in-laws. They are currently running the "4 Free Perks" in Suites promo until the end of February (i.e. ending 6 days before we get onboard). My husband and I definitely take advantage of Premium beverage and wi-fi' date=' while my in-laws won't so much. So booking 2 suites... does the $500 of OBC for booking onboard outweigh the 4 free perks offered now?

Decisions, decisions.... Any opinions?[/quote']

Sorry to make it even more complicated, but in January on the Eclipse I booked the same cruise for 2018 because as an on board incentive they were offering the Best for the Big price even though the offer was not available on line for 2018 (and still is not).

The on board OBC offer is up to $500. I believe it was $350 for a 14 day Sky Suite.

Do you have an Open Passage you could use now? If you can cancel without a penalty you might want to go ahead and book now. (Even if you do not have an OP).

If you like the on board deal better you can book a duplicate cruise and cancel the other when you get home. Or move your other one to a different date.

Good luck.