Menu change

hazand

It depends. If it's sold as a collectors cruise then no. They will be different. It you are say doing Barcelona to Rome and Rome to Barcelona then yes, they will be the same. We did 3 in a row. The same was the same and the 14x2 was different. Except for the last night with the big menu but I think that is gone.

It depends. If it's sold as a collectors cruise then no. They will be different. It you are say doing Barcelona to Rome and Rome to Barcelona then yes, they will be the same. We did 3 in a row. The same was the same and the 14x2 was different. Except for the last night with the big menu but I think that is gone.

Good point. I was thinking of a collectors cruise.

Have done 4 b2b cruises on the Nieuw and it has always been the same. Still good IMO!!!! We have done collector cruises and will be on The Eurodam this Oct and I am sure will be the same!!!!

FYI: you can order room service at 5:00 pm from the MDR menu if you would like to enjoy a nice meal on your verandha or in your room!

Denise:)

Hey Cruz chic congrats are in order!!!!!! Too much talking? No great options from you always!!! How is Canada? Hope your doing well. See your up coming cruises! Look forward to your reviews of them!

Denise :)

Well things are not getting any better here. I'm not sure that I'm going on either cruise. I have cancel for any reason insurance on the Panama cruise. There won't be any reviews if I do go.

About the collectors cruise menus, mine have always had slight changes each week except for gala night. I haven't been to Europe so that may differ.

Have done 4 b2b cruises on the Nieuw and it has always been the same. Still good IMO!!!! We have done collector cruises and will be on The Eurodam this Oct and I am sure will be the same!!!!

FYI: you can order room service at 5:00 pm from the MDR menu if you would like to enjoy a nice meal on your verandha or in your room!

I posted the Eurodam's menus from our Ocotber Eurodam cruises -- hope they improve when you get on the ship:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2277571

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2277884

I posted the Eurodam's menus from our Ocotber Eurodam cruises -- hope they improve when you get on the ship:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2277571

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2277884

Thanks KrazyKruizer!

I hope the menu does change!

Appreciate your input !

Have a great day!

When you board a collectors cruise you get a letter explaining that the menus will not repeat. We have one in May. We have 3 in a row next year but not collectors. 15, 14 and 48. Shall see how that turns out.

When you board a collectors cruise you get a letter explaining that the menus will not repeat. We have one in May. We have 3 in a row next year but not collectors. 15, 14 and 48. Shall see how that turns out.

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you know if you are on a collectors cruise?

We are cruising on the Eurodam for 24 nights from May 6, (Magic of the Mediterranean) but I note that some people have only booked one of the two 12 day segments out of Venice.

Thank you

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Having the same menus has some advantages... if you didn't find your selection the first time around to be the best choice for you, then you have a new chance! And if you really liked your choice, you may have it again! If there's a night with no great options for you, then you know that's the night to do something different! Happy planning. m--

Excuse my ignorance' date=' but how do you know if you are on a collectors cruise?

We are cruising on the Eurodam for 24 nights from May 6, (Magic of the Mediterranean) but I note that some people have only booked one of the two 12 day segments out of Venice.

Thank you

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote']

In my experience Hal markets the cruise as a collectors cruise on their website.

Well things are not getting any better here. I'm not sure that I'm going on either cruise. I have cancel for any reason insurance on the Panama cruise. There won't be any reviews if I do go.

About the collectors cruise menus, mine have always had slight changes each week except for gala night. I haven't been to Europe so that may differ.

I hope things work out for you and you can go on your cruises.

Thx KK :).

You are welcome.

Excuse my ignorance' date=' but how do you know if you are on a collectors cruise?

Thank you

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote']

As cruz chic said -- look at HAL's site and you will see many cruises listed as Collector's cruises. Yours is one of them.

HAL has them for the Caribbean, Europe, South America, Alaska and many other areas.

You have saved a little bit of money by booking a Collectors Cruise rather than as 2 separate cruises.