Anthem Feb 13 Sailing would you cancel?

TNCruzer56

I already warned that it was a stupid question. But then again, I am not as experienced as some of you guys are about cruising, so I don't think there is anything wrong with asking. If I can't ask a question about cruising here, where would I?

I thought that when one ship comes back, another namesake ship is ready to leave. And while the other one is gone, the other one is being cleaned and prepared for the next trip and so on.

You are thinking of the pony express. :D

These ships are a wonder, they sail for up to 5 years without a day not working before they spend a week or so in dry dock. The crew is constantly fixing, cleaning, replacing elements on a ship.

JC

Most people that were on thatship do not consider him a hero.They are just happy to be alive. You people are all talk by saying you would love to sail with him
Nothing worse that posting something that is an outright L--! Check out all the you tube posts and get back to us, oh I forgot you personally called everyone that was on the cruise, give us all a break.........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Im not a RC cruiser,at least not yet, loyal right now to NCL. I came on this board just to see what was going on with The Anthem since all of the "Horror" was all over the news, and it is only human to be curious.

I have to be honest and say that i did question the Captains reason to go into the storm,but that was before we seen the tape of him explaining himself.

Now we knew that the news media would be all over this story anyway they could.

We where right, 2 passengers were talking to the news while on board and of course had to be drama queens.Same as when the ship got back and they interviewed just the ones that had very horrible things to say.All in all i counted 6 passengers talking to the media.......6 out of 4000+.

I myself would have no problem sailing with the Captain again, just knowing that he and his crew kept everyone safe, and brought the ship back into Port says a lot about his ability to man that ship.

Mother nature is unpredictable and you just never know if and when she will

change her mind .

I'm sure that the Captain would not willingly steer his ship and crew and passengers into harms way......they want to live too.

RC did the right thing by refunding 100% and %50 of a future cruise.

I would be very happy with that....and most certainly would i sail again.

Wishing everyone many happy cruises to come what ever line you choose to sail with. Bon Voage

Marion

Edited by mkalio
because I dont know how to spell lol