Getaway Vibe question...

mmbcater

If you pay the $329 for the cabana-can you use the $100 OBC anywhere or does it have to be in the Vibe for food? We have the UBP-so we wont have to use it for drinks...

Thanks in advance!:cool:

Edited by mmbcater

Last year, when we got it, it showed up as an OBC so that you could use it anywhere. I loved having a cabana. Best of luck getting one and enjoy your cruise. We sail in three weeks on the Escape and I am hoping we will be able to get Vibe passes. It was well worth it.

Last year, when we got it, it showed up as an OBC so that you could use it anywhere. I loved having a cabana. Best of luck getting one and enjoy your cruise. We sail in three weeks on the Escape and I am hoping we will be able to get Vibe passes. It was well worth it.

Thank you! Good luck [emoji2]

• 2 weeks later...

I'm confused and new to the Vibe area.

If I am able to get a cabana, then I'm already in the Vibe area and have access to both, correct?

How much is the Vibe for two people? How much is the cabana? What does it mean the cabana comes with $100 OBC?

What time do I need to show up at the pier. I'll be in a spa balcony and not the Haven.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

If I am able to get a cabana, then I'm already in the Vibe area and have access to both, correct?

How much is the Vibe for two people? How much is the cabana? What does it mean the cabana comes with $100 OBC?

What time do I need to show up at the pier. I'll be in a spa balcony and not the Haven.

Thank you.

I am also wondering the same thing? Does reserving a cabana for two in Vibe for the week for $329 include your vibe admission for two for that week or is it an extra $100 per person admission fee on top of the $329 canbana rental?????

Vibe is 99.00 per person or 329.00 per couple for a cabana. If you purchase the cabana, you will get a 100.00 on board credit that they say is to be used for food or drink in Vibe but in reality it doesn't really matter what you use it for.

We were at the pier at 9:45 and got the last group 1 boarding card. We got the last cabana

Thank you.

I am also wondering the same thing? Does reserving a cabana for two in Vibe for the week for $329 include your vibe admission for two for that week or is it an extra $100 per person admission fee on top of the $329 canbana rental?????

Yes, the 329.00 includes the cabana and vibe admission for two people.

Edited by OneParticularHarbour 71

• 3 weeks later...
Were staying in the Haven.....Was the cabana and vibe worth the $? Kids free vacation for us looking to relax and not have screaming kids running around.

Any feedback appreciated!

I can only speak for myself but I stayed in the Haven last time on the Breakaway and would not have used Vibe. To me, Vibe would be if you didn't have Haven. I'm sailing on Breakaway in August and do not have plans to try to get Vibe but I'm sailing in a spa balcony on Getaway next February and want the Vibe since I won't have the Haven :(

• 5 months later...
Thank you, I saw that. But it doesn't answer my question. Is Vibe smoke free?

I was recently on the Getaway. I am unsure if it is technically allowed, but there was a woman smoking at the bar in the vibe area. The bar tender gave her an ash tray, so I assume it is allowed.

Hey @live2vayk you may hold the answer to a question about hours that has been stumping me for a long time since you there recently. What are the hours of the vibe? Can you go anytime, regardless of the bar being open?

I wish I had paid closer attention! I think it was 7 am to 7 pm, but I can't be absolutely certain. I know we went around 9 after we had breakfast. We stayed until around 5 pm, and the bar keep told us that it was "open" until 7. Now, I am not totally certain if he was just talking about the bar in the Vibe, or the whole place... and I don't know if it all closes, or just the bar.... sorry!

Were staying in the Haven.....Was the cabana and vibe worth the $? Kids free vacation for us looking to relax and not have screaming kids running around.

Any feedback appreciated!

There are plenty of kid free places to chill on the Haven sundecks. The upper deck has clamshells, bar service, the waiter passes out fruit and shrimp. No need to pay extra for vibe. Kids stay near the pool