Best lounge shows....which ship?

suzy5565

If you're talking about the cover bands that play in the smaller lounges, then I think that Blackjack Band is the best in the Carnival fleet. They play on the Dream, when they're not on a vacation. They have to take about 6 weeks off every 6 months or so. The Dream seemed to have the best overall entertainment of any Carnival ship. I was also very impressed with the Splendor. They also had great shows in the theater, plus plenty of very good bands playing in the smaller lounges. There was always plenty of good music every night.

I've sailed most of the ships in the Carnival fleet, and absolutely agree with K2 that "Blackjack Band" is without equal. They are truly outstanding musicians, and people who obviously love what they do. ;) I always look forward to another cruise aboard "Dream" and singing, and dancing with "Blackjack". :cool:

"SKY"

Music Unlimited is my choice for best band on the seas, we listened to them every night at the Ocean Plaza on Dream in June.

I have to agree with nwo4life, love "Music Unlimited" but my real favorite as to be "Music Boardwalk". It's always a pleasure to sail with these great bands.

Edited by Mary49

We really enjoyed "Deja Vu" who played nightly in the Ocean Plaza on the Sunshine in January. They did a different genre of music every night. A lot of folks danced.

We sail her again this spring after the dry dock and they'll be back on board ... we're really looking forward to it!:)