Pearl Seas Cruise Feb. 3, 2016

mirthman

This cruise was characterized by very poor planning. Rated it one star in my review which should be posted sometime today. In defense of the cruise line, this was their first venture to Columbia, Panama and Costa Rica. The problem was that we heard this excuse nearly every single day on the cruise.

• 1 month later...

My family was supposed to set sail for Cuba on March 6 2016 ! We all flew down to visit family on wed am march 2nd. By wed afternoon I received a call that the cruise was cancelled ! The people who were supposed to work with he Cuban authorities did not do their job. Lets not talk about the thousands of dollars spent to hire doctors to work in my place , or the extra money to pay for my daughters travel and expenses. They did refund promptly but have no chance of ever seeing it again. Need to replace management ASAP. Dr James Sawyers

Pearl Seas appears to have severe management issues based on our experience on their Columbia, Panama, Costa Rica cruise, as well as the failed Cuba sailing. What they do well, based on other reviews, are cruises on rivers and along the U.S. shoreline. They should stick to what works because they do have a great hotel staff.