Harmony Bed location

Suzyrn89

Does anyone have any confirmed info on the location of the beds on Harmony Ocean balcony cabins. We are just off the Allure and had 3 connecting balconies for our cabins, but were surprised when the middle cabin had the bed next to the door, think we knew that was possible but forgot.

Someone on the ship mentioned the Harmony will have the beds next to the balconies in all cabins. I called royal and the agent had no clue.

We are booking for Jan 17 and Royal is already showing no availability for certain cabin types.

Thanks!

There is a YouTube video that someone on here posted a link to the other day of a tour through Harmony for what appeared to be press people. They toured a balcony cabin and it looked like the bed was first, then the couch, then the balcony. I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the person that posted, but perhaps if you search You Tube Harmony of the Seas - the guy that posted it is named Matthias. It's in German, but you get to see quite a bit, including a cabin.

There is a YouTube video that someone on here posted a link to the other day of a tour through Harmony for what appeared to be press people. They toured a balcony cabin and it looked like the bed was first, then the couch, then the balcony. I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the person that posted, but perhaps if you search You Tube Harmony of the Seas - the guy that posted it is named Matthias. It's in German, but you get to see quite a bit, including a cabin.

Thanks much

The thread has a lot of information out bed location on Oasis class ships. Some of the older post are before some of the recent dry dock changes.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1516781

Except when near suites, the rooms are generally in pairs. The wall between the rooms aren't actually straight. Where the bed is is a little wider, so the bed locations alternate.

Yes...they alternate...however...Sadly from what I have recently seen on a construction pic/video posted, it looks like they are going to be similar to the Quantum class with that dreadful closet that is between the bed and couch and small nightstands that look more like cutting boards...not happy about this design, and am surprised they wouldn't keep with the Oasis/Allure design. Why mix up the two :confused: JMHO from what I have seen so far. Looking forward to posts from those that will sail on her first.