Day pkg. for hotel?

LadyBerard

When we depart our cruise, we won't fly out until 5 p.m. Are there any hotels in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale that let you buy a day package or just let you use their facilities? I'd really prefer to not have to hang around the airport the entire time before our flight.

When we depart our cruise, we won't fly out until 5 p.m. Are there any hotels in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale that let you buy a day package or just let you use their facilities? I'd really prefer to not have to hang around the airport the entire time before our flight.

There is a current thread on the day rooms offered by the Rodeway Inn in Fort Lauderdale: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2317570

I've also seen the Renaissance Hotel in FLL noted as having day rooms but a recent poster said they weren't being offered until May. I would check it out though since it is a nicer hotel than the Rodeway.

Edited by capriccio

What airport are you flying out of?

The Savoy Hotel on Miami Beach used to have a day pass for their pool and facilities.

Sent from my VS880 using Forums mobile app