Cruise Planner Questions

landsear

Hi everyone! I just booked our first RCI cruise. We're sailing on the Allure next March. I am playing around on the Cruise Planner thing and can't seem to book anything. When will I be able to actually book things? Is it better to book the drink package now to lock in prices a year ahead of time?

Hi everyone! I just booked our first RCI cruise. We're sailing on the Allure next March. I am playing around on the Cruise Planner thing and can't seem to book anything. When will I be able to actually book things? Is it better to book the drink package now to lock in prices a year ahead of time?

If you mean March 2017, then it is likely too early to book entertainment, dining, etc. There is no set time for these options to open, so keep checking the Cruise Planner.

If you think drink package prices will be going up (I have no idea), then book the package now to lock in the price. Note that anything you book pre-cruse will be charged to your credit card immediately, and you won't be able to use on board credit (should you have any) for that purchase.

Edited by clarea

In my limited experience with cruise planner....I find it to be cumbersome and user unfriendly. And if you are traveling with a group and one of your group is on it, no one else from the group can be on it at the same time. But maybe, in your case, it's just too early

Edited by jenlaur