coco cay

jopal

just wondering how far a walk is it to clam shells from tender on coco cay and is it near food also is it worth the cost as there is three of us thanks for help

Maybe a 10 minute walk. The food is not near, but they will take you back and forth by tram if you like

Clam shells?

I've been to Coco Cay many times, but it's been about 5 yrs since my last stop there. What are the clam shells?

They were called cabinettes the last time we were there. I don't have a photo, but they are small blue colored shade structures that are about knee high. They are only large enough to shade your upper body if you are stretched out.

We had a cabinette last month while on Grandeur. You meet behind the shore excursion shack and a tram takes you to the cabinettes. The same tram will take you to the buffet and back. Around 2:30, they start taking people back to the tenders. If you want to go back sooner, you just tell the woman in charge and she will call for the tram.

137ab2cd86e214fc6ad5623600c687af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you book them ahead of time? Out just on the boat? Also we have a 3rd child who won't use it (she will do the aquapark with the tween excursion), but can she hang with us, and ride the tram? Jane

Last time we were on Enchantment, the cabanas and cabinettes had to be booked onboard, at the excursions desk.

The beach where the cabinettes are located is a public area, anyone can join you.

Can you book them ahead of time? Out just on the boat? Also we have a 3rd child who won't use it (she will do the aquapark with the tween excursion), but can she hang with us, and ride the tram? Jane

Greetings,

We on the Enchantment in May and I went under the shore excursions and reserved one.

Roy

Greetings,

We on the Enchantment in May and I went under the shore excursions and reserved one.

Roy

Lucky you! We are on the FOS in April and ours says "online booking unavailable." We really want to get one of these!

How much are they?

On our Cruise Planner currently it says $59.

Last report I saw said $50, but with the way Royal is raising prices these days, it could be more.

Very true! Have been looking at these for a couple of months. They were $52. Today I looked and they're $59. [emoji36]

Last time we were on Enchantment, the cabanas and cabinettes had to be booked onboard, at the excursions desk.

The beach where the cabinettes are located is a public area, anyone can join you.

We have booked ours online, prior to our Enchantment cruise, both times we got them.. It was last October, and this October as well... Check in the excursions listing.. Good luck and have fun..

We have booked ours online, prior to our Enchantment cruise, both times we got them.. It was last October, and this October as well... Check in the excursions listing.. Good luck and have fun..

Do you recall if you could reserve both cabanas and cabinettes (clamshells) online?

Do you recall if you could reserve both cabanas and cabinettes (clamshells) online?

Hey Bob - when you have a minute, could you look on your Cruise Planner for FOS April sailing and see if it tells you that you have to book the cabanettes on board?

TIA

Hey Bob - when you have a minute, could you look on your Cruise Planner for FOS April sailing and see if it tells you that you have to book the cabanettes on board?

TIA

Sorry, I guess I forgot to mention I was no longer on that cruise. Switched it to Vision.