Check your portfolio charges!

fyrfytr80

I did notice an error once but can't even remember what it was for but it was removed the day after I went to passenger services. It is much easier with the AIBP as there are no longer a ton of small charges. I'm sure prior to that I probably had a few mistakes that I did not notice.

Definitely a good idea to check your accounts on the ship but even in restaurants. On valentines day I thought our bill seemed high but just put my credit card down. My wife looked at all the items and saw a $52 steak that we did not order so it can happen anywhere.

Where will I find the kiosk? As long as I can check my charges, I don't care how I get them.

The kiosks are near the Passenger Service desk. Usually one on each side. I use my iPhone but DH still likes using pen, paper and checking off our charges. :D

Cheers, Denise

Edited by dchip

In five Princess cruises I have never found a mistake. I do check my statement regularly. It occasionally takes me a few minutes to decode the statement, though. If I order a bottle of wine in the Crown Grill or Sabbatini's, that usually appears as a charge from one of the dining rooms. Similarly, on my last cruise when I paid corkage at the port for some wine that I brought on board, that charge appeared on the statement on the second day of the voyage as a dining room charge. That one really stumped me, but the lady at the Passenger Services desk was very gracious when I realized that it was a valid expense.

Mistakes happen, though. There is no downside to checking your statement regularly. As somebody has already stated, if you find a problem, then, the sooner you address it, the sooner it can be resolved.