Taxi or Disney Bus?

swmrgrl

Which is the better value for two people requiring transportation from the cruise port in San Diego to the airport? Taxi or Disney Bus? I do not know how far apart these two places are.

I trust you are coming in the day of the cruise?

I believe the OP is asking when debarking the ship back to the airport.

ex techie

I believe the OP is asking when debarking the ship back to the airport.

ex techie

My bad.

Next question, just to be clear....which airport. OP says the cruise terminal in San Diego, but doesn't specify which airport they will be using. I believe that DCL only provides transportation to LAX. We haven't cruised from this port for a few years, but that used to be the case.

Edited by moki'smommy

My apologies for not providing enough info. We are leaving the ship at the end of our cruise at the terminal in San Diego and will fly out of San Diego airport.

San Pedro cruise terminal to San Diego airport--take a cab. It is a 10-15 minute ride. A taxi should cost under $20 (yes, I've read report of under $10, but that might be dreaming, depending on traffic.)

In the interest of clarity, there are two cruise ship terminals in San Diego - the Broadway Cruise Ship Terminal and the B Street Cruise Ship Terminal. San Pedro is up in LA/Long Beach. Disney used the B Street Terminal last season, and the Wonder is featured on B Steet's web page, so that is like the pier that will be used. B Street and Broadway are right next to each other. In any case, as the other posters have noted, it's a quick cab ride to San Diego Lindberg Airport.

San Diego is a great port, with Seaport Village, a charming harbor-side restaurant and retail area, downtown, the Gas Lamp district and convention areas nearby.