Can I have a non-suite guest in BB Cabana?

Jrlady

I have just received confirmation that we have a cabana reserved for barefoot beach (we are in a GS) on Labadee for our cruise next week. Also today, we realized that my son has spring break next week from college and I was able to get him on the cruise in a guarantee interior room.

We are so happy that he will be joining us on the cruise!

My question is - will he be able to enjoy the cabana with us even though he is not in a suite?

I have just received confirmation that we have a cabana reserved for barefoot beach (we are in a GS) on Labadee for our cruise next week. Also today, we realized that my son has spring break next week from college and I was able to get him on the cruise in a guarantee interior room.

My question is - will he be able to enjoy the cabana with us even though he is not in a suite?

Yes, he can join you. You will need to give his name to concierge, so they have it listed. You can actually invite three more people to join you. There are six guests per cabana.

In our case, the Concierge gave us 6 wristbands and we could give them to anyone we liked.

We are also in a grand suite for the same sailing. How did you go about booking a Barefoot Beach cabana? We are unable to do it online and have called but we were told we were unable to reserve until we boarded. Thanks!

You can contact the Concierge by email. See this document for email addresses:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

If you check in as a group, upto six people--- you you will have no problem.

If your son is checking in later just leave his name with the attendant at the gate if he would forget to wear his wristband.

The wristbands should be in your suite.

Enjoy