Dr. Seuss fun for kids!

jamdoll417

We are taking our 4 year old daughter on her first cruise this year. She loves dr Seuss so she is very excited about the breakfast and other fun activities. Currently target has all sorts of dr Seuss items in their dollar spot! I'm making her a fun travel bad for the car ride to Galveston! This will be great to keep her busy! 6a661ab55f58cc16adcd43ec64a16b6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

She's gonna have a blast..the Dr.Seuss parade/story time are a lot of fun, as are the photo ops and the breakfast.

On our last cruise, we just stood and watched a group of grown-*bleep* women who were clearly somewhat drunk hanging all over Sam-I-Am and the Things (separate photo stations). The Things must've been male, because they were (IMO) getting a little handsy with the ladies.

We took our then 13 month old daughter on the Valor last year and she loved all of the Dr. Seuss activities. Hopefully, she will enjoy it all again in October on the Victory! I know I'll enjoy the Fox in Socks steak and eggs, but that's beside the point!:D

I just took advantage of that sale over the weekend - we cruise on Thursday on the Triumph. The boys are so excited! (three grandboys - ages 2, 5(turning 6 on the cruise) and 11. Second cruise for all of them. We did Alaska last summer. Both my adult children and their families as well as two friends - going to be such fun - rain and all according to the weather report.

I just had twin boys and booked their first cruise for 2018 when they are two and can not wait to experience dr suess fun with them!!

Not weird at all.

We've watched(not participated in) the Parade, seen the Dr Seuss show and the Towel Animal Theatre. Only thing we haven't done is the breakfast.

Question... would it be weird if I wanted to go for me? I'm a kid at heart, lol. I would drag my 13 year old along [emoji23]

Not weird at all! We went last year with no kids! Still fun! I love dr. Seuss!

I do a number of "themed" get together here at home throughout the year. After our Magic cruise and our Green Eggs and Ham breakfast I came home last year and loaded up on all these things from Target. I had taken pictures and made centerpieces and table settings. We had a Saturday morning Green Eggs and Ham brunch one morning for about 20 kids then watched the movie! It was super simple and the kids loved it! Gave the parents a two hour break to get some things done! It was a blast! Take note! The decorations alone at this thing are top notch!

the play, parade, and birthday were super fun on the Victory this weekend. I just feel the "cat" needs a little practice on being the "cat" he doesn't seem to be very animated and needs help getting around. Maybe its because hes surrounded by water? Who knows, but I still had a great time. IF you look on Facebook, Marcelo Marshmellow... there is a video of the parade, and some of the other events