Calling all upcoming Getaway passengers!

Hi all. We are sailing on the Getaway in June on the Roatan, Belize City, Costa Maya, Cozumel route and would love some intel before hand to better plan our cruise. Traveling with three kids is hard enough so it is easier if we plan, plan, plan.

Can folks going on the Getaway coming up please post dailies and new menus from their cruise? Pretty please? TIA!

Hi all. We are sailing on the Getaway in June on the Roatan, Belize City, Costa Maya, Cozumel route and would love some intel before hand to better plan our cruise. Traveling with three kids is hard enough so it is easier if we plan, plan, plan.

Can folks going on the Getaway coming up please post dailies and new menus from their cruise? Pretty please? TIA!

What ages are the kiddos?

I don't know how old your children are but I booked Nachi CoCom for Cozumel and Maya Chan for Costa Maya. Been to both before (with young teens/older children) and love both places.

You should go on the Ports of Call Board and research each port so you have an idea of what is offered.

Happy planning.

Going to Maya Chan in Costa Maya is a must. We went there last year and we are going again this summer. In Roatan, check out South Shore Zip Line, you can google it. It is a blast and half the price of the one the cruise line offers.

Going to Maya Chan in Costa Maya is a must. We went there last year and we are going again this summer. In Roatan, check out South Shore Zip Line, you can google it. It is a blast and half the price of the one the cruise line offers.

I have done this also. It is amazing and I absolutely hate heights but I did it!

Oh yes to this too.

We have done the South Shore Zip Line and it was one of the highlights from our cruise.

Thx for everyone who asked about kid ages. They are 7, 11 and 13 at time of cruising. We did the Getaway last year, but we moved since then and I can't find my dailies:mad:

I have my dailies from November, but I'm not sure they'll help since the itinerary is changing. Do you have any specific questions?

I have my dailies from November, but I'm not sure they'll help since the itinerary is changing. Do you have any specific questions?

Nothing specific, thanks. We just like to look them over to decide what we are going to do when. I'll keep stalking and waiting for April folks to post. Thanks though!

Thx for everyone who asked about kid ages. They are 7, 11 and 13 at time of cruising. We did the Getaway last year, but we moved since then and I can't find my dailies:mad:

We sail May 1, our kids are 7 and 13. We'll try to remember to get info for you.