Suite quey

For the first time we are lucky to be able to have a suite which we are sharing with another couple,in the description of the cabin,it says two bathrooms,one with a bath,does anyone know if this also has a shower,or is there just a shower in the second bathroom.

Many thanks

For the first time we are lucky to be able to have a suite which we are sharing with another couple,in the description of the cabin,it says two bathrooms,one with a bath,does anyone know if this also has a shower,or is there just a shower in the second bathroom.

Many thanks

Can you share the ship and stateroom number?

Many thanks

This depends on the room/ship. Need to know more details and we can confirm what exactly what is in the cabin.

In the Aqua Theater Suite we'll be in this May, it will be a full bathroom with tub in the master bedroom and a bathroom with a shower stall in the other.

Many thanks

Sorry,it would help if I told yo which ship,we are going on the navigator of the seas,I have looked at the deck plans and can't decide!

Sorry,it would help if I told yo which ship,we are going on the navigator of the seas,I have looked at the deck plans and can't decide!

I am guessing it is the Royal Family Suite, that being said it should be a Bath/Shower combo in the master and a Stall Shower for the smaller room

You can search youtube for some videos

Edited by LilBlackDress