First Posting

DeputyBob

Since this is my first ever posting to this board, am I supposed to make up something outrageous, either pro or con, about Celebrity? I am a recently retired US Federal government employee (yeah, I know, how can you tell the difference?) and have been lurking for a number of years because I couldn't post from my work computer and didn't get a home PC until I retired. My wife and I are dedicated Celebrity cruisers (16 of them), and we've learned much from this board; I'll be throwing in my two cents worth on future postings. We're going on the Connie on Oct. 29th, and have a Millie and another Connie cruise booked for next year.

Hi,

Welcome to the boards, Bob. Always glad to see people joining in, especially Celebrity devotees.

Wish your 2006 Constellation cruise was with the big group of Cruise Critic members on the September TA. Gonna be a GREAT trip with a GREAT group.

CM

Hey Bob, and welcome. Thanks not only for speaking up, but for having such a nice, non-controversial post! Enjoy Constellation- our friends are joining her just as you get off, and we have two future cruises booked on her.

I'm sure, after so many cruises, you could share helpful hints with a lot of us!

Andrew

Welcome to the boards Bob and congratulations on the retirement. Now that you don't have work to restrict your visits to Cruise Critic you will become as addicted as some of the other sad characters on here:D

Another Connie cruiser, who has to wait until 2007, but it will be worth it:cool:

Phil

Welcome to the boards Bob and congratulations on the retirement. Now that you don't have work to restrict your visits to Cruise Critic you will become as addicted as some of the other sad characters on here:D

Another Connie cruiser, who has to wait until 2007, but it will be worth it:cool:

Phil

welcome bob, and Phil are you insinuating, that I am one of those sad characters?;)

phil

Since this is my first ever posting to this board, am I supposed to make up something outrageous, either pro or con, about Celebrity? I am a recently retired US Federal government employee (yeah, I know, how can you tell the difference?) and have been lurking for a number of years because I couldn't post from my work computer and didn't get a home PC until I retired. My wife and I are dedicated Celebrity cruisers (16 of them), and we've learned much from this board; I'll be throwing in my two cents worth on future postings. We're going on the Connie on Oct. 29th, and have a Millie and another Connie cruise booked for next year.

Welcome aboard Bob. And, congratulations on your retirement and/ "Connie" sailing. Hope you have "smooth sailings." :)

Archived