Pocket Guides and PostCards

CruiserCanyon

I'm a collector of cruise memoribilia. I'm trying to get as much information about princess ships as possible. I recenlty aquired 2 things from a princess ship that I would like to get from every ship, a pocket guide and postcard. I have checked eBay but I cant find them. The pocket guide is free (to the best of my knowledge) and the post card only cost $1. Im scrapbooking all of these and would really appreciate it if anyone going on a princess cruise in the near future could auire these for me. I'd pay you back the $1 for the postcard and shipping. Since I cant find them on eBay or anywhere else I figure I could just ask people directly. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

PS My email is [email]sdw3656@msn.com[/email] if anyone would like to help me.

I have a pocket guide of the old Sky Princes which I think has been sold to some company in Australia. Was wondering if you would like it or go for current ships. Let me know.

Marilyn

P.S. Why I kept it I do not know. LOL

Well im just getting almost any pictures or paperwork I can of any ship. Im laminating them and putting them on my wall. Does it have the deck plans on it? thats the main thing I want, email me at my email stated above.

The post cards with the ship on them are also free in your cabin. I didn't bring any of that home with me, but feel sure people will be happy to send it to you if they have it. Maybe in the future you should post this request periodically to remind cruisers.

Gloria

Grand Princess, Eastern, April 2001
Grand Princess, Western,April 2002
Regal to Hawaii, April 5-20, 2004

Archived