Creating a roll call thread

Hi there - I just booked a cruise for WAY in the future (October 2017) and of course it didn't have a roll call created yet. So I attempted to create one by clicking on the link that says if you don't see your roll call click here. I am able to see the thread I created but it isn't listed under the normal spot where you can select Royal Caribbean, the ship and then the month. Did I do something wrong or how does it get into that normal area?

Thanks

I think there may be a delay between the time threads are created and when they are indexed for the roll call search function.

Try again to search for it later and see whether it shows up.

Edited to add... I see that you actually created the thread two days ago. Given that, I don't have a good explanation for why it's not found via the search feature. Sorry!

Edited by Daghis

Hi there - I just booked a cruise for WAY in the future (October 2017) and of course it didn't have a roll call created yet. So I attempted to create one by clicking on the link that says if you don't see your roll call click here. I am able to see the thread I created but it isn't listed under the normal spot where you can select Royal Caribbean, the ship and then the month. Did I do something wrong or how does it get into that normal area?

Thanks

What Ship??

I just replied to your post and checked and everything looks proper. I have had a great time spending over 500 days in several roll call threads. Don't worry if it takes awhile for people to join you.

Edited by BillOh

What's a roll call? New to site
A Roll Call is for a specific ship and sailing date. You can "meet" fellow cruises, ask questions specific to that cruise, set up on-ship activities (cabin crawl, slot pull, etc) IF someone takes the lead and perhaps set up a shared non-ship tour.

Thom

I just replied to your post and checked and everything looks proper. I have had a great time spending over 500 days in several roll call threads. Don't worry if it takes awhile for people to join you.

Thanks for replying. I know it is very early for other people to reply but was wondering when or how it gets moved into the normal spot so it doesn't have to be found under the link that says if you can't find your roll call.

Thanks again for the replies. I am so excited for this cruise!