Transfer to pier at Galveston

Please can anyone share arrival time at Galveston pier of RC shuttles ?

Staying at Airport hotel night prior to cruise, understand coach leaves Marriott 10 am.

Many thanks

The commute to the terminal is about an hour, can be a bit quicker or quite a bit longer depending on traffic (Houston has traffic bottlenecks even on Sunday) and any wrecks or construction (construction currently on I-45 @ the Sam Houston Tollway and at I-45 @ El Dorado Blvd).

The commute to the terminal is about an hour, can be a bit quicker or quite a bit longer depending on traffic (Houston has traffic bottlenecks even on Sunday) and any wrecks or construction (construction currently on I-45 @ the Sam Houston Tollway and at I-45 @ El Dorado Blvd).

Thank you, we travel late May, so hopefully construction completed by then.

Commute to pier is about an hour from Hobby airport - maybe 1 1/2 from Bush.

For our B2B we flew into Bush, rented a car and stayed near Hobby for the night. Turned the car in the next morning at Hobby and went to the baggage area there. T the RCI folks were gathering passengers there and the first bus left around 9 AM for the pier. They tried to get us to go with them, but we already had a car reserved. Did take over an hour to get to Galveston because of accidents on the road, but it was almost noon before they opened the doors for checkin.

Going home, we took the RCI shuttle back to Bush and we were there around 9:30, so it makes sense that the first pickup from there would be around 10. That should put you at the pier roughly when they open the doors of the terminal.